This policy is designed to provide financial help if the insured has an accident or injury or if they suffer a fatal injury.
The principle member should be between 18-85 years. Children and legal spouse are included as dependents.
This cover can be annual or short-term. The short-term cover is designed for students who require the cover while on their industrial attachment.
It can also be taken by schools to cover students against accidents while at school in the school bus or where they are at school-based activities like sports.
What is covered?
- Accidental death
- Permanent total disability
- Funeral expenses
- Accidental medical expenses
- Artificial appliances
- Political and terrorist-related accidents and death
What do you need to get cover?
- Duly filled proposal form
- Copy of ID and PIN
- Premium payment as per the option selected
What do you need to do in event of claim?
- Report the claim immediately once notified
- Provide a duly completed claim form
- Police abstract
- Receipts for medical expenses
- A doctors report in the event of permanent total disability
- Death certificate in the event of accidental death
Cover option without artificial appliances
BENEFITS OPTION – A OPTION – B OPTION – C OPTION – D Accidental death 100,000 250,000 500,000 750,000 Permanent total disability 75,000 200,000 400,000 600,000 Accidental medical expenses 50,000 50,000 75,000 100,000 Last expense 20,000 50,000 75,000 100,000 Premiums per person 250 500 750 1,000 Political & terrorism risk 50 100 150 200 Premium per person 300 600 900 1200
Cover option with artificial appliances
BENEFITS OPTION – E OPTION – F OPTION – G OPTION – H Accidental Death 100,000 250,000 500,000 750,000 Permanent Total Disability 75,000 200,000 400,000 600,000 Accidental Medical Expenses 50,000 50,000 75,000 100,000 Artificial Appliances 20,000 20,000 30,000 50,000 Last Expense 20,000 50,000 75,000 100,000 Premiums per Person 335 515 800 1100 Political & Terrorism Risks 70 105 160 220 Premiums per person 405 620 960 1320
Features of the product
- Can be taken by individuals, family or groups
- Has a political, violence and terrorism extension
- One is able to insure dependents
- Can be taken by students going on industrial attachment
© 2022 Co-operative Bank of South Sudan. All Rights Reserved. Authorized financial services and registered credit provider.
Co-operative Bank is Regulated by the Bank of South Sudan.