Thoughtful banking for people who spend their lives caring for others
NGO’s current account is an account through which the organization can receive its operations budget funds before allocating the same for various other budget votes like salaries, petty cash, project funds, and even imports.
The account can be opened and operated in SSP and any desired hard currency like USD, Euro, GBP etc
- No charges for incoming swift funds from international sources
- Cheque book available
- Statements available at desired frequency by the organization
- No maintenance fees
- Access to Summit banking halls
- Certificate of registration from the South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission
- Constitution or by-law
- Minutes/resolution to open an account
- National certificate or ID/valid passport of the signatories
- Colour passport photo of directors (can be taken from the branch)
Would you like an account today? Talk to us
© 2023 Co-operative Bank of South Sudan. All Rights Reserved. Authorized financial services and registered credit provider.
Co-operative Bank is Regulated by the Bank of South Sudan.