Life is easier when you conduct your business uninterrupted, thanks to Co-op Marine Insurance Cover
Talk to us about our Marine Insurance Cover today!
Who is eligible?
- Our Marine Insurance Cover is an all risk cover.
- An all risk policy is an all-inclusive insurance cover that only excludes risks that are specifically stated in the contract.
What do I need to do In the event of claim?
- Notify us immediately and provide information regarding the loss (you can do this at any Co-op Bank branch countrywide or at the Co-op Bank Insurance Department at the Head Office)
- We will manage the claims process on your behalf and liaise with the insurer
- The insurer will appoint a risk surveyor to assess and quantify the loss
- You will receive a settlement offer
- The claim will be settled on acceptance of the offer
Which claim documents do I need?
- Copy of marine certificate
- Original bill of lading
- Copy of invoice
- Claim form
What are the benefits?
- All risk coverage
- Extended coverage – automatic warehouse-to-warehouse protection
- Easy application process
- Efficient claim processing
- Instant marine certificate generation
Would you like an account today? Talk to us
© 2023 Co-operative Bank of South Sudan. All Rights Reserved. Authorized financial services and registered credit provider.
Co-operative Bank is Regulated by the Bank of South Sudan.