We offer cash transfer services in South Sudan according to your needs. Remit money to your friends & family members instantly.
Our cash transfer model is purely on reimbursement basis for blue print international NGOs.
The quoted price will depend on some of the following factors:
- The amount to be transferred.
- The currency transferred (SSP or USD)
- The reimbursement currency e.g. SSP reimbursed in USD or SSP reimbursed in SSP.
- Mode of cash transfer e.g. cash drop or mass payments to a number of beneficiaries;
- Logistics costs among other factors
- Same day delivery
- Negotiable pricing model
- Open to both account and non-account holders
- Covers all parts of South Sudan
- Availability of biometric system hence ease of accountability and reporting
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the client and the bank – covering payment details, reimbursement arrangements, pay out locations etc.
© 2022 Co-operative Bank of South Sudan. All Rights Reserved. Authorized financial services and registered credit provider.
Co-operative Bank is Regulated by the Bank of South Sudan.