Fire & Perils
Whether it’s your home or your business, you have probably invested a considerable amount of time, effort and money in your property.
Fire insurance will protect your property and investments against loss or damage from perils such as fire, lightning and flooding.
This policy can also be extended to cover riots, strike, malicious damage, storm, earthquake, and impact by vehicles, aircraft and other aerial devices, subterranean fire, spontaneous combustion, explosion of industrial boilers and economizers, flooding, water damage due to bursting or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus, and pipes.
In the event of a claim, kindly ensure to have the following
- A duly completed claim form.
- Police abstract report.
- Replacement invoice/ purchase receipts/ proforma invoices.
- Statement on the circumstances of the loss.
- Witness statements.
Tips & advice
- Always take steps to prevent the spread of fire.
- In the event that you have to take property out of the building, keep a watchful eye on them.
© 2023 Co-operative Bank of South Sudan. All Rights Reserved. Authorized financial services and registered credit provider.
Co-operative Bank is Regulated by the Bank of South Sudan.